Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sidekicks by Dan Santat


Prediction Number One: You will hear clapping coming from my school library on Monday.

Prediction Number Two: Sidekicks will be one of the most circulated books in the fall.

Prediction Number Three: I will purchase multiple copies.

Fact Number One: I have not read Sidekicks but I could not wait until July to post this awesome trailer.

Fact Number Two: Expect a proper post and resources in July.



Sidekicks will be released on July 1, 2011


4 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Blogger just ate my comment.
    Anyways, I'm glad to have finally landed on your useful and cool blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fact and Prediction: I have read this book and it. will. be. HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jarrett--Thanks for the fact and prediction. :)

    ReplyDelete