Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dear #Bookaday: See you soon!

I have read 1,072 books toward my 2011 goal of 2,011 books. Every week I read through stacks of picture books while watching piles of novels inch toward the ceiling. Thanks to Donalyn Miller and her summer #Bookaday challenge, I will tackle these piles. I dedicate June to reading novels, starting with these:

Juniper Berry by M.P. Kozlowsky

Jeremy Bender vs. The Cupcake Cadets by Eric Luper

The Fourth Stall by Chris Rylander

The Rotten Adventures of Zachary Ruthless by Allan Woodrow

A Tale of Two Castles by Gail Carson Levine

Borrow these titles from your school or public library. Whenever possible, please support independent bookshops.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to trying JUNIPER BERRY. Love the trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to Juniper Berry too.

    ReplyDelete