I won Erica Perl's When Life Gives You O.J. Giveaway. Here's what greeted me at my front door:
Five Reasons Why I Will Promote O.J. in the Fall
1. I was late to an appointment because I could not put it down.
2. The book trailer will appeal to a wide audience.
3. Students will identify with the characters. Zelly and Jeremy are two of the most realistic characters I've encountered in a long time.
4. It has SHELF APPEAL. Just look at that cover!
5. It is a funny novel that beautifully shows the bond between a granddaughter and her grandfather. Five stars!
I believe in paying it forward, so it's my turn to give away a copy of When Life Gives You O.J. I will purchase a copy on Tuesday (its book birthday) from Anderson's Bookshop.
Rules for the Giveaway
* The contest runs from June 12 to 11:59 PM on June 13.
* You can fill out the entry form or retweet the link. Please include @MrSchuReads in the tweet.
* If you win When Life Gives You O.J., I will send you an email or a direct message.
* You must be at least 13 to participate.
* Pay it forward