Friday, August 5, 2011

Dolly's Bookshop



Dolly's Bookstore is an independent bookshop in Park City, Utah. Like many of the bookshops I visited this summer, it has a top-notch children's section. If you ever visit Dolly's, make sure you spend time with Dolly's resident cat, Che.



IMG_0986

Love That Dog by Sharon Creech

Mr. Schu Shows Off This Year's Caldecott Winner

A Sick Day for Amos McGee
by Philip Stead, illustrated by Erin Stead

Frankie and Argyle Love Dolly's Bookshop - 7/21/11

Dolly's loves Frankie Pickle and Argyle.

IMG_0982

YES and YES!

IMG_0975

Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech

IMG_0964

Caldecott section

IMG_0972

Argyle and Che

IMG_0984

Che, Frankie Pickle, and Argyle


6 comments:

  1. I, too, have been visiting independent children's bookstores on my trip to California from Ohio. We are heading back east and will be driving right past Dolly's. I will be sure to stop by there too. I'm sure I can find at least one more book to buy on my trip. :) I love your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Julie - Please give Che my regards. I highly recommend The King's English. Are you near LA? Drop by Mrs. Nelson's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Sharon! I am eagerly awaiting the release of your next book. ;-)

    ReplyDelete