Monday, October 31, 2011

Celebrate Halloween with Mo's Pigeon

Happy Halloween! I came to school dressed as Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards).


My first graders and I celebrated Halloween by downloading Mo's Don't Let the Pigeon Run This App. I wish you could have seen and heard them burst into a fit of laughter when I shared its trailer. They will explore the app later in the week.



Next year, I think I'll dress as the bus driver.

COOL FEATURES* Starring appearance by the Pigeon, voiced by Mo Willems!
Also starring YOU! Record your own voice as part of the story.
Pigeon-drawing tutorial with Mo!
Personalized vault for six of your favorite Big Pigeon stories!


EVEN MORE COOL FEATURES!*
Three unique storytelling modes!
Read-along option!
Shake-and-tap interactivity!
Pigeon-y sound effects and music!

*information taken from Mo's website.

Download the animated app in the iTunes Store.

1 comment:

  1. I dressed as the bus driver a few years ago - complete with bus! I will have to send you a picture!

    ReplyDelete