Thursday, October 20, 2011

I have read 1706 books toward my goal of 2011 books.

I’m always on the hunt for the next BEST NEW BOOK. When you read stacks of picture books every week, it is easy to identify what is the best (in my opinion anyway). And thanks to that hunt, I managed to read 1705 books last year. Well folks, I just read book number 1706 of 2011. What does this mean??? I just surpassed last year! I'm having a nerdy celebration in my living room.

The lucky book...

Borrow Doreen Cronin's M.O.M. (Mom Operating Manual) from your school or public library. Whenever possible, please support independent bookshops.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that M.O.M. was book 1706. Do you have any plans for what book #2011 will be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you like M.O.M? I think I just ordered that book.

    ReplyDelete