Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lisa Loeb's Silly Sing-Along


Guilty! I was the guy driving down I-88 singing, "Fried ham, fried ham, cheese and baloney. And after the macaroni we'll have onions, pickles, and pretzels, and then we'll have some fried ham, fried ham." Yes, I even did the second verse, same as the first, in a Texas accent. Songs like "Fried Ham" and "I'm a Little Coconut" are found in Lisa Loeb's Silly Sing-Along. The book includes a 10-song CD, games, activities, and recipes. It is perfect for library sing-a-longs, car rides, and whenever you need to cheer yourself up. Thank you, Lisa Loeb, for this zany collection.


Lisa Loeb performed a few of her silly songs at Anderson's Bookshop.


Lisa learned "The Banjo Song" at summer camp.


I cannot wait to sing "Jenny Jenkins" in my school library.


Learn the alphabet with Lisa Loeb. :)

photo.JPG

Borrow Lisa Loeb's Silly Sing-Along from your school or public library. Whenever possible, please support independent bookshops.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun performance at the book store. I bet she would be great for school visits. Love the photo of your signed book, too :)

    ReplyDelete