Monday, March 12, 2012

Jarrett J. Krosoczka at the 2011 National Book Festival

I hope you're counting down the days until Jarrett J. Krosoczka's Lunch Lady and the Mutant Mathletes hits shelves. I will review it next month. In the meantime, watch Jarrett's performance from the 2011 National Book Festival. Well done, Mr. Krosoczka!



Lunch Lady and the Mutant Mathletes will be released on March 27, 2012. Borrow it from your school or public library. Whenever possible, please support independent bookshops.


3 comments:

  1. This just came into the office today and is calling out to read it - instead of writing my practicum. I'm trying to resist. Can't wait to read your review (and totally jealous that he is visiting your school!)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already read it. It is f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c! :)

    ReplyDelete