You might want to grab a muffin and pour a cup of coffee before you go on today's blog tour celebrating Diane Kredensor's forthcoming picture book, Ollie and Moon: Fuhgeddaboudit! Happy watching, connecting, and reading!
2. The child steals the show. She's adorable, delightful, darling, precious, and sweet. OK, I'll stop. I could type at least ten more adjectives.
3. I think kids will appreciate that the narrator is a child. Her voice is perfect for the trailer. Bravo!
4. 51 seconds is the ideal length for a book trailer.
5. I predict my students will ask, "Mr. Schu, is Ollie and Moon a cartoon?"
6. I played the part when the narrator says "Fuhgeddaboudit" over and over. If only I could say it the way she does. It's way too cute!
7. I want to pinch the child's cheeks.
8. Moon's facial expressions are entertaining and bring the book to life.
9. It reminded me how much I enjoyed the book trailer for Ollie and Moon.
10. Because it premieres during one of my favorite weeks of the year: Children's Book Week.
I am giving away one copy of Ollie and Moon: Fuhgeddaboudit!
Rules for the Giveaway
1. The giveaway will run from May 7 to 11:50 p.m. on May 10.
2. You must be at least 13 years of age to enter.
3. Please pay it forward. :)
Look for Ollie and Moon: Fuhgeddaboudit! on May 22, 2012.
I hope you enjoyed your time at Watch. Connect. Read. It's time to hop on over to Colby's blog to read his interview with Diane Kredensor. When you're done at Colby's blog, please read Diane's nerdy post. Have a wonderful day!