A Guest Post from Author Ellis Weiner
1. THE MUSIC IS PERFECT. It features a combination of comic-sinister pizzicato strings (to hint at the kidnapping and hijinx in the story) and xylophonic (!) percussion (which sounds mechanical and comical and characterizes the Professor's, um, profession, the illustrations, and the overall spirit of the whole thing).
2. THE VOICEOVER IS SUITABLY BLASE AND BORED. On purpose, since he is The Narrator and is nothing if not unimpressed by pretty much everything.
3. THE ANIMATION IS CLEVER because it makes use of the hinges, pointers, and etc. from the art.
4. IT DEFACES A PHOTOGRAPH OF ME. This is a new experience, both for me and for my photo.
5. IT'S FUN. Period.
Not bad, for 1:21 and a small budget. See for yourself!
I am giving away a signed copy of The Templeton Twins.
Rules for the Giveaway
1. The Giveaway will run from September 13 to 11:59 PM on September 16.
2. You must be at least 13.
3. Please pay it forward. :)
Take a peek inside The Templeton Twins Have an Idea.