Sunday, September 9, 2012

Please Join the #SharpSchu Book Club!

Colby Sharp and I are excited to discuss five exceptional picture books on October 3. We hope you will attend the entire book club meeting, but we understand if you can only attend part of it. We created a schedule to make it easier for you.

7:00-7:02 CDT: Introductions

7:02-7:12 CDT: Boy + Bot

7:13-7:23: Extra Yarn

7:53-8:00 Resources and closing

I am giving away a copy of Boy + Bot and Rocket Writes a Story.

Rules for the Giveaway

1. The giveaway will run from September 9 to 11:59 PM on September 12.

2. You must be at least 13.

3. Please pay it forward.



  1. Very excited to be part of this, love your book choices. Just checking is this am or pm

  2. Great selections! I'm waiting for Rocket to come in, I requested at my library but not here yet, I really want to read it! And loved Extra Yarn, can't wait to talk with everyone about these :)

  3. This is going to be great! Thanks.

  4. I don't have any of these in my school library1 I can't wait to check them out!

  5. I can't wait - I'll be following along!

  6. Great - I'll be following along!