Friday, July 5, 2013

Author Aileen Stewart

Every Friday, an author or an educator drops by to finish my sentences. Please put your hands together and welcome this week's guest, Aileen Stewart. She loves writing, reading, geocaching, cooking, and volunteering at her daughter's school. I wrote the words in red, and she wrote the words in black. Thank you, Aileen! 



Roberta and Mildred Cornstalk are creative chickens with attitude; all good of course.

I hope Fern Valley touches people deep down in their soul where the best giggles, laughs, and smiles come from.



Greg White’s illustrations rock my world and hopefully other people’s too!

The best thing about writing is creating vivid mental pictures with nothing but words.



Three of my favorite children’s books are Goodnight Moon, Corduroy, and A Simpler Time.

Picture books are the doorway to the reading universe!


Photo credit: Aileen Stewart

Reading is an open invitation to see the world without ever leaving the comfort of your own couch.

Mr. Schu, you should have asked me if I was going to send you some of my homemade peanut butter fudge because it’s the best! 



I am giving away one copy of Fern Valley

Rules for the Giveaway 

1. It will run from 7/5 to 11:59 P.M. on 7/7. 

2. You must be at least 13. 

3. Please pay it forward. 


No comments:

Post a Comment