Sunday, July 21, 2013

Belfast, Camden, and Bar Harbor

vined my way around Belfast, Camden, and Bar Harbor. Each video provides a six-second snapshot of a memorable and fun day. Happy watching!


BELFAST, MAINE


I should have posed with Babymouse: Beach Babe




I mailed a Babymouse plush and Babymouse: Rock Star to Illinois and Flora and the Flamingo to Pennsylvania.




I donated The One and Only Ivan to a Little Free

Library. 


CAMDEN, MAINE



Huzzah, huzzah! The Camden Public Library has the BEST view. 




Spend six seconds inside the Camden Public Library. 




I'm tired of losing my glasses. 



BAR HARBOR, MAINE 



I kept looking for Ramona and Beezus. 




Does Bar Harbor need a school librarian? 



Bar Harbor reminds me of Stars Hollow. 




Are you surprised  I bought another copy of The One and Only Ivan? 

2 comments:

  1. No wonder so many writers come from Maine and the Northeast! It's such a pretty place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, Mr. John Schu, I just caught up on the past week of your posts, and I actually find myself not only smiling from ear-to-ear, but sometimes getting choked up. These wonderful places you, Donna and Babymouse visit, and THE BOOKSTORES! And LIBRARIES! They're SO wonderful! :D

    ReplyDelete