Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Today's #Kidlit Sticker

Hip, hip, hooray! Today is the first full day of school for my students. While driving to school this morning with the radio off, the following thoughts were running through my head. 

ME: I need to finish putting up the Rebecca Caudill display, enter new students into the circulation system, enlarge David Wiesner's photograph, print today's lesson plan, download Babymouse's road trip video, respond to...Oh, wait! I cannot do any of those things until I make today's #kidlit sticker. Yay! I'm back on stickers. 

I present to you the first #kidlit sticker of the 2013-2014 school year.

Borrow The Story of  Fish and Snail from your school or public library. Whenever possible, please support independent bookshops. 


  1. I'm so honored! Have a terrific first-day, Mr. Schu!

  2. Yay! I just reviewed The Story of Fish and Snail on my blog. I loved it! Perfect sticker to start out the school year!