Monday, October 28, 2013

Video of the Week: Battle Bunny's Book Trailer

I never book talk a stack of books without playing at least one book trailer. Some trailers receive a lukewarm response. The trailer you're about to watch received the opposite of a lukewarm response. Kids laughed, smiled, cheered, and begged to check out Battle Bunny. See for yourself! 


"Battle Bunny looks hilarious. I want to read it right now." -4th Grader

"Can we watch it again?" -5th Grader

"I'm the 38th person to place Battle Bunny on hold. Do you have an advanced reader copy? Please." -5th Grader 

"Awesome!" -4th Grader

"I think that's my favorite book trailer." -4th Grader


Visit MyBirthdayBunny.com to make your own BUNNY book. 


Borrow Battle Bunny from your school or public library. Whenever possible, please support independent bookshops. 


5 comments:

  1. Now that's playing to your audience. Great trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the students know what an advanced reader copy is! Can't wait to show this trailer. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! They are used to reading ARCs. :)

      Delete
  3. Well no wonder they loved it! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete