Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Video of the Week: The first 100 Days of Mei Lun and Mei Huan

This video evoked the following response from me: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! One more time: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! 


I think my students will be inspired to read these books after learning about Mei Lun and Mei Huan. 


Mrs. Harkness and the Panda by Alicia Potter and Melissa Sweet


Pandas by Ann Schreiber


Panda Kindergarten by Joanne Ryder


If You Were a Panda Bear by Florence Minor and Wendell Minor 



How Many Baby Pandas? by Sandra Markle 

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! There are a lot of web cam type sites out there where kids can observe animals that can also be used to spur on reading interests! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh! That was sooooo cuuuuuute. Will use this clip with my kindergarten library class. My thanks.

    ReplyDelete