Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Top 20 Most Circulated Books K-5 | 2013 (Part 1 of 2)

I cannot believe 2013 is coming to an end. It was a busy and rewarding year in my school library. We circulated 34,365 items. Wowsers! Let's take a look at the top circulated books of 2013 (January 1, 2013 - December 17, 2013).





Wonder by R.J. Palacio 


Mr. Colby Sharp and I celebrated Wonder on January 30, 2012. 






Big Nate Strikes Again by Lincoln Peirce




Babymouse: Cupcake Tycoon by Jennifer and Matthew Holm 



The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick 



The One and Only Ivan  by Katherine Applegate 



I Broke My Trunk by Mo Willems 




Captain Underpants and the Terrifying Return of Tippy Tinkletrousers by Dav Pilkey





The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan 



Squish: Brave New Pond by Jennifer and Matthew Holm




Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney 


TO BE CONTINUED... 

No comments:

Post a Comment