Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Top 20 Most Circulated Books K-5 | 2013 (Part 2 of 2)

I cannot believe 2013 is coming to an end. It was a busy and rewarding year in my school library. We circulated 34,365 items. Wow! Let's take a look at the top circulated books of 2013 (January 1, 2013 - December 17, 2013).


Click here for Part 1




 Chickenhare by Chris Grine




Lunch Lady and the Bake Sale Bandit by Jarrett J. Krosoczka




Amulet Book Four: The Last Council by Kazu Kibuishi 




Sidekicks by Dan Santat 



Boy + Bot by Ame Dyckman and Dan Yaccarino



Squish: Captain Disaster by Jennifer and Matthew Holm 





Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made by Stephan Pastis



Smile by Raina Telgemeier 




Lunch Lady and the Field Trip Fiasco by Jarrett J. Krosoczka 






Extreme Babymouse by Jennifer and Matthew Holm

2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! I totally want to look at my circ stats now...after I make some predictions so I can see if my instincts are correct.

    ReplyDelete