Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Video of the Week: The 12 Days of Christmas (Bookstore Style)

Yay! I'm thankful Anne Marie Pace shared "The 12 Days of Christmas (Bookstore Style)" with me. 


The following lyrics were taken from Mike Jung's YouTube channel. Thank you, Mike! 

On the first day of Christmas my bookstore gave to me
A red bird looking at me

On the second day of Christmas my bookstore gave to me
Two best friends
And a red bird looking at me

On the third day of Christmas my bookstore gave to me
Three little pigs
Two best friends
And a red bird looking at me

On the fourth day of Christmas my bookstore gave to me
Four fried worms
Three little pigs
Two best friends
And a red bird looking at me

On the fifth day of Christmas my bookstore gave to me
Five wild things
Four fried worms
Three little pigs
Two best friends
And a red bird looking at me

On the sixth day of Christmas my bookstore gave to me
Six giant peaches
Five wild things
Four fried worms
Three little pigs
Two best friends
And a red bird looking at me

On the seventh day of Christmas my bookstore gave to me
Seven golden snitches
Six giant peaches
Five wild things
Four fried worms
Three little pigs
Two best friends
And a red bird looking at me

On the eighth day of Christmas my bookstore gave to me
Eight one-eyed pigeons
Seven golden snitches
Six giant peaches
Five wild things
Four fried worms
Three little pigs
Two best friends
And a red bird looking at me

On the ninth day of Christmas my bookstore gave to me
Nine magic pebbles
Eight one-eyed pigeons
Seven golden snitches
Six giant peaches
Five wild things
Four fried worms
Three little pigs
Two best friends
And a red bird looking at me

On the tenth day of Christmas my bookstore gave to me
Ten little engines
Nine magic pebbles
Eight one-eyed pigeons
Seven golden snitches
Six giant peaches
Five wild things
Four fried worms
Three little pigs
Two best friends
And a red bird looking at me

On the eleventh day of Christmas my bookstore gave to me
Eleven secret gardens
Ten little engines
Nine magic pebbles
Eight one-eyed pigeons
Seven golden snitches
Six giant peaches
Five wild things
Four fried worms
Three little pigs
Two best friends
And a red bird looking at me

On the twelfth day of Christmas my bookstore gave to me
Twelve purple crayons
Eleven secret gardens
Ten little engines
Nine magic pebbles
Eight one-eyed pigeons
Seven golden snitches
Six giant peaches
Five wild things
Four fried worms
Three little pigs
Two best friends
And a red bird looking at me

4 comments:

  1. This is most lovely and creative. You could almost substitute the word "library" for bookstore - I have to say that since I work at one.

    ReplyDelete