Friday, January 31, 2014

Author Joan Holub

Oh my goodness, I almost scheduled today's blog post for yesterday because it is too FANTASTIC and CREATIVE to keep it from you. Author Joan Holub finished my sentences by creating adorable scenes and then photographing them. Thank you, Joan! 


The idea for Little Red Writing










I think Melissa Stewart’s illustrations…


My home office...


My favorite number is… 



School libraries…


Reading is…


Picture books are…



Mr. Schu, you should have asked me…




















Fantastic, right? Thank you, Joan, for dropping by Watch. Connect. Read. 


I am giving away a copy of Little Red Writing

Rules for the Giveaway 

1. It will run from 1/31 to 11:59 p.m. on 2/2. 

2. You must be at least 13. 

3. Please pay it forward. 



2 comments:

  1. Loved this creative and clever "sentence finisher".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely... Can't wait to read this jewel.

    ReplyDelete