"Mr. Schu, play it again." -5th Grader
A fifth-grade class declared the book trailer you're about to watch the best book trailer of 2014. Granted, it is only February 11. It does set the bar pretty high.
What did kids say after watching it?
* "That's not a book trailer. It is a movie trailer."
* "Do you have an ARC?"
* "Can I place it on hold?"
* "Play it again."
* "That's the best book trailer."
* "I want to read it first."
* "I cannot wait to read it."
*"Someone needs to turn it into a movie."