Sunday, August 3, 2014

Mitzi's Books

It is currently 2:43 a.m. I should be sound asleep after a busy day visiting Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial, Cheyenne, Fort Collins, and a stellar independent bookshop that you're about to view via vines and photographs. Please, please, please, please, please visit Mitzi's Books if you're ever near Rapid City, South Dakota. 



I bought a copy of Drop It, Rocket! and donated it back to the store. I asked the bookseller to give it to a child. 




I want many of these displays in my school library.




It is very clear that a lot of thought is put into every display and accessory. 




Spend six seconds inside Mitzi's Books. 





























1 comment:

  1. I was in Rapid City a year ago..and now I woefully regret that I didn't stop at Mitzi's. I'll know better next time.

    ReplyDelete