Saturday, August 30, 2014

Newbery Honor Challenge: 2005

Dear Mr. Sharp, 

You're posting your 2003 Newbery Honor Challenge video today, and I am posting my 2005 Newbery Honor Challenge video. We will be back on the same page next week. 


I hope you have a fun three-day weekend. 


:) 


-John 


P.S. I accidentally said Flora and the Flamingo instead of Flora and the Penguin. I'm sure I'll make that mistake many times. 

 


Click here to watch Mr. Sharp's video



Newbery Medalist Russell Freedman talks about his name. 


Listen to Marian Anderson sing "America (My Country, 'Tis of Thee)." 


Borrow The Voice that Challenged a Nation: Marian Anderson and the Struggle for Equal Rights from your school or public library. Whenever possible, please support independent bookshops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment