Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Nuts: Bedtime at the Nut House - LIVE TELLING!

I premiered the book trailer for Eric Litwin's The Nuts: Bedtime at the Nut House on June 4. I bet Eric's catchy ditty is still still circling around inside your head. 



I plan on playing the video and reading the book with my kindergartners and first graders during the second week of school. I can already picture them wiggling, giggling, and singing along with the Nut family. It might look something like you're about to see in this never-before-seen video of Eric Litwin performing the song in a school. 




The Nuts: Bedtime at the Nut House by Eric Litwin; illustrated by Scott Magoon | Little, Brown Books for Young Readers 



On Little, Brown's dedicated website for the Nut Family, you can enjoy more  songs, download activities, and find out where Eric will be while on tour this summer and fall. 



1 comment: