Thursday, November 27, 2014

I'm Thankful for Anderson's Bookshop

I'm thankful I live two miles from Anderson's Bookshop, the best independent bookshop in America. I drop by Anderson's multiple times per week to browse, chat with booksellers, check out creative displays, buy books for my school library, and see what is on the new and notable shelf. Becky Anderson, one of the co-owners, always recommends the best books. She is making our holiday shopping easier by sharing 4 must-buy books for children. Press play! 

Books Mentioned in the Video 

1. The Book with No Pictures by B.J. Novak 

2. The Fourteenth Goldfish by Jennifer L. Holm

3. El Deafo by Cece Bell 

4. 365 Days of Wonder by R.J. Palacio 

I hope you have a spectacular Thanksgiving! 

1 comment:

  1. I love having an awesome independent bookshop in my town too. Ours (in Athens, GA) is called Avid Bookshop and it's a lot of awesome packed into a small space. Also found a cool one called Blue Bicycle Books in Charleston, SC.

    And thanks for the recommendations!