Monday, November 24, 2014

Last Week Told Through Vines


I donated a copy of Leroy Ninker Saddles Up to Donna Kouri's Little Free Library. 



What did second graders check out? 

I read The Yeti Files: Meet the Bigfeet while waiting for my dermatologist.  



Jacqueline Woodson won the 2014 National Book Award for Young People's Literature. 

My students celebrated Picture Book Month with Mr. Sammons' students.

I am pretty sure this was the first time I visited an airport bookshop at 5:15 a.m. 

The Nerdy Book Club session at NCTE was a ton of fun. 

I'm so excited to read these three middle-grade novels. Hooray for 2015 books! 


I attended a dinner that honored Jennifer L. Holm, Matthew Holm, Rob Buyea, Laurel Snyder, Wendelin Van Draanen, and Liesl Shurtliff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment