Friday, January 2, 2015

Author and Comedian Jason Good

Happy New Year, everyone! Are you ready to discover new books, set goals, and see where a new year will take you? I know I am. I'm kicking off 2015 with Jason Good. We chatted about his debut picture book, JJK, Minneapolis, and reading. I wrote the words in red, and he wrote the words in black. Thank you, Jason! 

Must. Push. Buttons! is about  the beautiful mind of a human not yet housebroken.

Jarrett J. Krosoczka’s illustrations are energetic and full of life. 

Meet Jason and Jarrett at Red Balloon Bookshop 
When I was in elementary school I used to fall back in my chair on purpose to make the other kids laugh

I think Minneapolis is a mini NYC without the hassle. Too bad it’s in Canada.

Illustration credit: Jarrett J. Krosoczka

Picture books are an on-ramp to reading       

Reading is the on-ramp to life.

Illustration credit: Jarrett J. Krosoczka
Mr. Schu, you should have asked me if I have any Starburst. I do, and I’m eating them right now.

I am giving away a copy of Must. Push. Buttons! 

Rules for the Giveaway 

1. It will run from 1/2 to 11:59 p.m. on 1/4. 

2. You must be at least 13. 

3. If you win, please pay it forward. 

Borrow Must. Push. Buttons! from your school or public library. Whenever possible, please support independent bookshops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment