Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy Saturday, Colby Sharp!

Dear Mr. Sharp, 

Happy 2015! I keep thinking that is a typo. 2015? It seems i-m-p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e! Anyway, I look forward to another year of reading and celebrating books. 



Visit Colby's blog to watch his video. 

Fish in a Tree by Lynda Mullaly Hunt 

Mama Seeton's Whistle by Jerry Spinelli; illustrated by LeUyen Pham 

The Case for Loving: The Fight for Interracial Marriage by Selina Alko and Sean Qualls 

The Night World by Mordicai Gerstein 

How to Outswim a Shark Without a Snorkel by Jess Keating 

Chasing Freedom: The Life Journeys of Harriet Tubman and Susan B. Anthony Inspired by Historical Factsby Nikki Grimes; illustrated by Michelle Wood 

Wherever You Go by Pat Zietlow Miller; illustrated by Eliza Wheeler 

Rory the Dinosaur Me and My Dad by Liz Climo 

Outstanding in the Rain by Frank Viva 


  1. I REALLY can't wait for FISH IN A TREE and after seeing this, I'm very drawn to THE NIGHT WORLD and WHEREVER YOU GO :) SO many wonderful books to look forward to :D

  2. I'm especially looking forward to your future posts, John, and WHEREVER YOU GO!