Saturday, January 24, 2015

Happy Saturday, Mr. Sharp!

Hi, Mr. Sharp, 

Well, my camera gave me a FULL message today. I didn't think I would need more than 4 minutes to talk about Tuck Everlasting. I should know better. Oh well! 

I hope you have a great day!


I love Mr. Sharp's video this week. It features books written by Kate Messner and Katherine Applegate. Yay! 

Natalie Babbitt reads from Tuck Everlasting

Tuck Everlasting the Musical opened earlier this week. 

Director Casey Nicholas and lyricist Nathan Tysen talk about Tuck Everlasting the Musical.

Would you want to live forever? 

Have you seen the movie based on Tuck Everlasting? Rory Gilmore plays Winnie Foster. 

Borrow the 40th Anniversary Edition of Tuck Everlasting from your school or public library. Whenever possible, please support independent bookshops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment