Sunday, July 19, 2015

Last Week Told Through Vines


It was the perfect evening for a concert at Ravinia Festival.


What was inside my carry-on bag?

Look at all those beautiful books! 


I talked about these books during my workshop at the Scholastic Reading Summit.  


Andrea Davis Pinkney is an inspiring and phenomenal speaker. 


I spotted these books in the gift shop at the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute. 

I met Hettie the Hedgehog at the Birmingham Public Library.


I gave these books to a kind server/psychology student I met in Birmingham.


The Downers Grove Public Library is bright and inviting.

I love this display area! You know how I feel about facing out books. 

New books at the Downers Grove Public Library. 


I agree with Rex, the star of Specs for Rex

I mailed books to @studiocastillo, @mjantzi, and @llevitt!

Are you in the mood for a good cry? Go see Beaches the Musical

No comments:

Post a Comment