Thursday, September 17, 2015

Book Trailer Premiere: Little Elliot, Big Family by Mike Curato

Little Elliot, the star of Little Elliot, Big City and Little Elliot, Big Family has a lot of dedicated fans. 

Yes, that's true! I am premiering the book trailer for Mike Curato's WONDERFUL Little Elliot, Big Family today. Happy watching!

Little Elliot, Big Family by Mike Curato | Publication Date: October 6, 2015

This could all be yours!!! 

Rules for the Giveaway 

1. It will run from 9/17 to 11:59 PM on 9/19. 

2. You must be at least 13. 

3. If you win, please pay it forward. 


  1. I bought my daughter a plush Little Elliot. I'm waiting to give it to her WITH Little Elliot, Big Family.

  2. So excited for the next "Little Elliot" book!

    The first is a favorite amongst the staff at "Talking Animal Addicts"

    I loved the first book so much I made a fan trailer for it!
    (Before I realized it had an OFFICIAL trailer already) but I think mine's okay considering I (sadly) can't animate.