Sunday, September 27, 2015

Last Week Told Through Vines

SUNDAY 



Beautiful Hands is a beautiful book that I plan on sharing with social workers and counselors.



MONDAY 



Look what I would have missed if I hadn't taken off the book's jacket.



TUESDAY 



I spent the morning in Mr. Colby Sharp's classroom.




Newbery Medalist Katherine Applegate visited Colby's school in the afternoon. What an AMAZING day!



WEDNESDAY 



I attended a teacher book preview at an elementary school in Wheaton, Illinois. 



THURSDAY 



I mailed Crenshaw to New Jersey. I hope he had a safe journey!


SATURDAY 



I brought these books to #ThinkIN2015. 

1 comment:

  1. I often tell people I have the greatest job in the universe, but since I started following you,I'm starting to question that assertion. Thanks for another round of great book ideas.

    ReplyDelete