Monday, December 21, 2015

Last Week Told Through Vines

SUNDAY 



Are you SUNNY or GRUMPY?



MONDAY 



I love finding Scholastic Instructor Magazine in my mailbox.



TUESDAY 



Have you seen the new covers for Kate DiCamillo's beloved novels?



WEDNESDAY 



Thank you, @LoveofXena! Harry looks WONDERFUL on my Christmas tree!





I always order a pizza when the #SharpSchu Twitter Book Club meets. 

THURSDAY 



Have you read My Pen and Trombone Shorty?



FRIDAY 



"She could run with the wildest shades." -Julia Denos, from Swatch: The Girl Who Loved Color

SATURDAY 



Look for Daniel Finds a Poem on February 16, 2016. 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen the new DiCamillo covers, but am sure I will :D I just FINALLY read Edward Tulane (finished last week) and still have a couple of hers to read (Magician's Elephant and Tiger Rising). I know I will because I've NEVER been disappointed with any of her wonderful books. ALways heart---ALways! :D

    ReplyDelete