Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Book Trailer Premiere: Toby by Hazel Mitchell

Happy Tuesday, Hazel! Thank you for dropping by to share Toby's book trailer and finish my sentences. I cannot wait to celebrate Toby's book birthday on September 13. 

Hi John, thanks for inviting us! Toby is so excited for September 13, I am having trouble getting him to sleep! Me too!

The book trailer for Toby still makes me tear up, even though I know the story back - to - front and upside - down, this little dog has my heart. 

I think Toby reflects how a lot of children feel about new situations ... a little scared and not sure what to do. 
Illustration Credit: Hazel Mitchell

Dogs make the best friends!

Picture books are absolutely and totally necessary for the development of children. (And adults).

Reading is like breathing for the soul.



Look for Toby on September 13, 2016. 

7 comments:

  1. Will be ordering several copies for great-grands Christmas gifts. Shhhh. Don't tell them, Toby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *deep sigh* Would this book just hurry up and come out already? I can't wait to read it. The trailer had me tearing up too, Mr. Schu. The illustrations of Toby pack the emotion of the photos Hazel posted on FB when she was fostering the IRL Toby. I can't wait to read this book! *flips pages of calendar, slumps, sighs, resigns to waiting*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel, it's not surprising you would write a story like this. I'm already moved by the premise. Can't wait to be moved by the book! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Can't wait to get my own copy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot wait for TOBY to come out! Love the book trailer.

    ReplyDelete